[et_pb_section transparent_background=”off” allow_player_pause=”off” inner_shadow=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on” padding_mobile=”off” make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”off” custom_width_px=”1080px” custom_width_percent=”80%” make_equal=”off” use_custom_gutter=”off” fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off” admin_label=”section” disabled=”off”][et_pb_row make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”off” custom_width_px=”1080px” custom_width_percent=”80%” use_custom_gutter=”off” gutter_width=”3″ padding_mobile=”off” allow_player_pause=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on” make_equal=”off” column_padding_mobile=”on” parallax_1=”off” parallax_method_1=”on” parallax_2=”off” parallax_method_2=”on” parallax_3=”off” parallax_method_3=”on” parallax_4=”off” parallax_method_4=”on” admin_label=”row” disabled=”off”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ disabled=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on” column_padding_mobile=”on”][et_pb_text background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” admin_label=”Text” use_border_color=”off” border_style=”solid” disabled=”off”]
At easytrip we love to get out and about during the summer months and have come up with a list of events for you to check out this July:
- Live at the Marquee takes place at Cork docklands from 16th June to 6th July with a range of music arts and comedians, with some already sold out, line up includes Al Porter, Jenny Greene & the RTE Concert Orchestra 2FM Dance Anthems, Elton John, Elbow, Tommy Tiernan, Idina Menzel, Walking on Cars, The Coronas and Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons.
#easyparking: park at Q-Park City Hall car park and take a short 20 minute walk to the venue.
- West Cork Chamber Music Festival runs from 30th June to the 8th July in Bantry, Cork, the programme includes a variety of concerts with string quartets, violists and cellists, as well as morning talks and master classes.
- Earagail Arts Festival in Donegal starts on the 4th July and ends the 23rd July. The festival is a multidisciplinary arts event that hosts new productions from award-winning local and international artists in various venues throughout the area from Ardara to Arranmore and Malin to Magheroarty. Collaborations and partnerships including Toumani Diabate and Liam O’ Maonlai, Donal Lunny and Cor Thaobh a Leithid, The Henry Girls with The Fox Hunt, Victor Gama and An Cosan Glas, Fidil and Solo Cissokho, to name but a few.
- Laya City Spectacular Festival runs from 7th to 9th July in Dublin’s Merrion Square. It’s their biggest festival to date with more street performers from around the world, lots of food, as well as talks such as mental fitness with Pat Divilly, and lots of family activities including imaginosity, pet-acular, car-aoke and much more.
#easyparking: park close by at Dawson Street car park in Dublin for this festival.
- Folkfest Killarney takes place in the INEC in Killarney from 7th to 9th July this year. The music line-up includes Lisa Hanigan, Sibin Orchestra, Na Mooney and many more.
- Iveagh Gardens Concerts, in Dublin runs from 8th to 23rd July with a range of music concerts taking place including Future Islands, Aslan, Damien Dempsey, Olly Murs, Passenger, Nathan Carter, Fleet Foxes. Tickets are available from ticketmaster.ie
#easyparking: our nearest easytrip car park is St Stephens Green & Royal College of Surgeons car park which is a short 5 minute walk to Iveagh Gardens.
- Limerick Pride starts on 10th July and runs until 16th July with the Limerick LGBTQ parade taking place on Saturday 15th July. Expect lots of colour, dancing, music, theatrics and street performers.
#easyparking: we have three car parks in Limerick that you can park at for this event including Henry Street car park, Harvey’s Quay car park and Cruise’s Street car park.
- Family Festival runs from 4th to 6th July at Grand Opera House and is its first family festival. It offers a wide range of activities for children and their families including workshops, circus performers, face painting, balloon modellers, and treasure hunts as well as getting a glimpse behind the scenes of the Grand Opera House.
#easyparking: park at Victoria Square car park for a short 10 minute walk to the venue.
- Galway International Arts Festival takes place from 17th to 30th July 2017. In its 40th year its offering visitors a packed schedule of theatre, opera, music, visual arts, talks, comedy and spectacles on the streets of Galway city including The People Build and i-Puppets. Not to be missed!
#easyparking: Eyre Square car park has over 400 car spaces and is the ideal place to park to explore this festival.
- Festival of Curiosity takes place across 14 venues in Dublin city centre from 20th to the 23rd July. The festival celebrates art, science, technology and design and is open to all ages with a playful days family programme and curious nights adult programme were participates get the chance to create, produce and curate unique, visual and interactive cultural experiences.
#easyparking: we have 16 car parks in Dublin to park at for this festival including Arnotts car park, Christchurch car park, Clery’s car park and Setanta car park – check out the full list here .
- Croke Park – are you heading to Croke Park for the Coldplay concert on 8th July or the U2 concert on 22nd July?
#easyparking: don’t forget that you can park at Q-Park Clery’s car park with our easyparking service – its’ just a short 10 minute walk from the venue.
Find the details of all the car parks mentioned above here.