We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven person to join our Easytrip team as a Customer Sales Agent. We’re looking for people with a passion for great customer service who want to work in an energetic, positive environment.
We’re located in Mulhuddart, Dublin. When we fully open up, this is a great opportunity if you drive and want to avoid city traffic, as we’re just off the M50.
Customer Sales Agent Responsibilities:
- The Customer Sales Agent is responsible for looking after Easytrip customers.
- As first point of contact for most customers, the Customer Sales Agent will be responsible for making sure our customers have the right services to suit them.
- The Customer Sales Agent will also be responsible for both consumers and SME customers.
- They will be responsible for meeting monthly targets and other KPI’s.
- A huge part of the role is delivering best practice and excellence in customer care and resolving any customer issues in a timely manner
Work Hours & Benefits:
- 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, with flexibility to extend hours to meet business demands. There will be the option to work from home as appropriate.
- Competitive salary and commissions. Recognition programme, Wellness programme.
- Great team, good working environment, opportunity for growth.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Leaving Certificate at minimum
- Previous customer care/ sales experience is a distinct advantage. The ideal candidate will be articulate, bubbly, and a good team player.
- High proficiency with MS Office, with CRM & database system experience.
- The agent will need to be energetic, have a good attitude, be target driven and KPI focussed.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven record of achieving and exceeding targets in a busy customer focused environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering true value and excellent customer service and a hunger to succeed.