Approach the express or any lane at the right speed signposted
EVERY TOLL ROAD, EVERY LANE, EVERY TIME
Breeze through the express lane every time
Simply makes tolling hassle-free, every toll road, every lane and every time
HOW DOES IT WORK?
How the toll tag works
Your tag will beep when successfully read. If your transaction is successful, the barrier will automatically open and the traffic light will turn to green. Make sure to wait for the green light before driving on.
The toll amount comes straight out of your Easytrip Account. No need for cash or cards at the plaza.
When your account reaches a certain low balance level, it will top up automatically with your agreed amount (e.g when it reaches €6, it can top up by €20).
Once your account is topped up, every toll barrier in Ireland will automatically lift for you.
WHERE DOES IT WORK?
Our tag works on all national routes
Connecting you to everything you love
SAY HELLO! TO THE
Service Centre Team
Here to ensure every journey you make is an easy one
Questions & Answers
Your top 5 toll tag questions, answered!
Follow the signs displaying the etoll symbol and proceed to the barrier. Easytrip tags are accepted in all lanes and on all toll roads in Ireland.
We do not operate the toll plazas, should your tag(s) fail to scan, you may be asked to pay by other means such as cash or credit card by the plaza operator, or they may issue you with an IOU, which is payable directly to them at a later date, it cannot be transferred to your easytrip account.
To minimise the risk of your tag not reading:
- Approach the toll barrier slowly
- Make sure the registration number is up to date on your account.
- Make sure your tag has a proper holder and is positioned correctly
- Do not wave your tag when approaching the barrier
- Obey the speed limits on approach to the Toll plazas.
- Ensure you are not too close to the vehicle in front of you
On the M50 if your tag fails to read, your vehicle registration will be used to identify your vehicle as an easytrip customer. Therefore, it is very important to have the correct vehicle details assigned to your tag.
- If your tag fails to read please contact us.
- Tags may not work due to a variety of reasons:
- Insufficient funds in your account.
- Vehicle details may be incorrect, or may not have been updated.
- Battery failure in tag, tag may need to be replaced.
- System failure at plaza
Valid Tag: This means your account is in credit and you may proceed.
Invalid Tag: There is a problem with your account and you must contact us.
Warning Low Balance: This means you have reached your low balance level and your account will soon be credited with your agreed top up amount, but you can still proceed.